- Lead teachers have Bachelor’s Degrees
- Assistant teachers have Associates Degree or Child Development Associate credential
- Teachers receive ongoing professional development and training
- State approved curriculum
- Maximum class size of 18
- Curriculum focuses on cognitive, social and emotional development
- Family Services has the only child development facility in Forsyth County accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
- Family Services Child Development Programs meet all ten benchmarks for high-quality Pre-K programs established by the National Institute for Early Education Research (NIEER).
- Family Services is partnering with the Gateway Nature Center to incorporate hands-on environmental education into the Pre-K curriculum.
- Family Services provides consultation and referral on nutrition, developmental assessments, and mental health services.
- Family Services is committed to the enrollment of children from diverse cultural backgrounds.