It takes “A Community of Solutions” to ensure that all families and children are safe, secure and able to reach their full potential.
For more than 100 years, Family Services has brought together government, education, nonprofit organizations, community leaders and private citizens to address the complex economic, educational and social problems facing our community.
Every gift directly impacts the lives of individuals we serve:
- A child victim can be safe at home following their forensic interview at our Child Advocacy Center.
- A young mother musters the courage to escape an abusive marriage with the help from our domestic violence advocates and shelter services.
- A 4-year-old child whose family income is below the poverty line is well-nourished, ready for school and better equipped to succeed in life after attending our Early Head Start and Head Start programs.
- A child finds his “forever family” through our adoption services.
- A declining relationship between an adolescent and her parents is improved through our Strengthening Families Program.
To learn how you can make a difference in our community, contact Michelle Speas, chief development and public relations officer, at 336.722.8173 or email email@example.com.