- Expand pre-kindergarten education for all children in Forsyth County,
- Eliminate the threat of family violence and sexual assault in our community, and
- Establish a foundation of annual support for greater financial agility that will sustain our services and begin the process of carrying out these two transformational goals.
- You can ensure the future success of our children in school, in the workplace, and in life.
- You can help break the silence that perpetuates the rise of family violence in our community.
- You can enable Family Services to support the direct needs of more than 8,700 people per year, while it cultivates a “community of solutions” to eradicate the threats to healthy families.
Let’s build a better future by
building a stronger community in 2016.
The future can start right now, in 2015, with your year-end gift to Family Services.
PS: Building a better future for Forsyth County is a community-wide endeavor. Every gift to the annual fund is critical, regardless of size. You can become part of our community of solutions by making your gift on-line using this link: Give Now