April 23 – June 4, 2019
*Deadline to enroll is April 10th
For information, contact Courtney Perry at 336-722-8173 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Strengthening Families Program is free a 7-week class for parents & youth, ages 10-14. SFP is for parents who want to play an active role in their child’s
life and participate in helping their child find success in school and in life.
There is no cost to participate in the program. Childcare is available for children under age 10, and transportation assistance is available if needed.
- 5:30 – 6:00 Dinner for families
- 6:00 – 7:00 Parents and youth meet separately with group leaders
- 7:00 – 8:00 Parents and youth meet together for family activities
For Parents and Youth 10-14
In seven 2-hour sessions:
- You will learn how to show love while setting limits
- Your youth will develop skills in handling peer pressure and building a positive future
- Your family will grow and have fun together