Our volunteers make a big difference.
Every day, Family Services depends on a team of trained volunteers to assist our clients in various ways.
Our volunteers come from across our community — school children, college students, employees of local companies and universities, church groups and the United Way. Many find our “Done in a Day” projects to be perfect for groups. Opportunities include:
- Reading to Head Start children
- Supporting Early Head Start teachers
- Attending to our Healing Gardens landscaping
- Maintenance and updates to the Women’s Shelter and other Family Services facilities
- Family Services event volunteer