Family Services has a well-earned reputation for providing high-quality programs and services that help Forsyth County families resolve crises, protect victims of family violence, and prepare preschoolers to succeed in school.
WE NEED TO DO MORE.
We’re reaching beyond the 10,000 families we serve each year to pursue two major goals that are essential to our community:
- Making quality early childhood development programs available to every child in Forsyth County.
- Ensuring that all children and families are free from the threat of family violence.
When our community comes together, amazing things can happen.
Because of our community’s generous support of Family Services children and families in Winston-Salem/Forsyth County will benefit directly from:
- A plan to offer Universal Pre-K and school readiness to every four-year-old in Forsyth County.
- Enhanced programs and services that elevate the social and emotional well-being of young children and their families.
- A network of local organizations committed to preventing family violence within their own ranks and throughout the community.
- Early childhood teachers who are expertly equipped to create emotionally supportive learning environments.
- An additional forensic interviewer and five trauma therapists for children who are traumatized by abuse, sexual assault and other forms of family violence.
Your support has made all the difference as you have helped to strengthen our “community of solutions.”
We can’t accomplish this alone.