Family Justice Center Project Coordinator
The Project Coordinator supports the work of the Family Justice Center (FJC) Steering Committee, its associated Work Groups, and other entities involved with establishing a Family Justice Center in Forsyth County. The Project Coordinator establishes and facilitates relationships with representatives of key constituencies in Forsyth County relevant to the Family Justice Center planning process. The Coordinator is familiar with the function, design, and implementation of Family Justice Centers and serves as a technical resource to the Steering Committee and Work Groups. The Coordinator may participate in public education/engagement activities relevant to the planning process.
This is a twelve (12) month engagement, scheduled to begin in July 2019. The Project Coordinator will be engaged as an Independent Contractor, responsive to the Forsyth County Family Justice Center Steering Committee and reporting directly to Family Services’ Clinical Services Director.
Description of Duties
• Assists the Convener of the FJC Steering Committee and Family Services’ Clinical Services Director with the design, development and execution of the FJC planning process.
• Reviews plans regularly to ensure tasks and milestones are being achieved in a timely manner.
• Prepares briefing materials, project status reports, presentations, agendas, and minutes.
• Coordinates and supports the work of the FJC Work Groups.
• Provides skillful facilitation as needed to support Work Groups in the achievement of project objectives.
• Builds and maintains effective relationships with a wide range of stakeholders including organizations involved in FJC planning and internal and external partner organizations.
• Establishes and facilitates relationships with community leaders and elected officials.
• Participates on relevant community workgroups/taskforces, attends hearings and other meetings as needed.
• Participates in planning and executing strategies and methods for enhancing public awareness of the FJC, including public events, media contacts, and social media.
• Experience and skill with creating a motivated environment where goals can be achieved, skills and knowledge are enhanced, and learning & development are valued.
• Demonstrated/proven knowledge and experience in working on and supporting project management to deliver business benefits.
• Solid understanding of the root causes, dynamics, and prevention strategies for interpersonal violence and trauma informed approaches.
• Able to accurately and clearly conveys timely information and ideas, using a style and manner of presentation appropriate to the target audience.
• Problem resolution – Acts on identified needs and expectations; Ability to facilitate the resolution of issues and problems of stakeholders ensuring that actions and decisions address stakeholder needs & expectations.
EOE / AA / E-VERIFY / UNITED WAY FUNDED AGENCY / DRUG FREE WORKPLACE
Send Resume and Cover letters to email@example.com