Leaving an abusive partner or recovering from sexual assault can be frightening.
Our shelter provides a safe, temporary home for peace of mind, emotional support and assistance to build a new life.
For more than 40 years, Family Services has provided individuals who have experienced domestic and family violence and/or sexual assault a safe, confidential place to stay while regaining a sense of self-worth and direction for their lives.
- 24-Hour Crisis Line
- Safety Planning
- Specialized assessments, including danger assessments
- 911 cell phones
- Crisis intervention and support
- Counseling and Support Groups
- Safe Haven foster care for pets
- Court advocacy
- Follow-up services for families leaving the shelter
- Referrals for medical, legal employment, financial, educational and housing assistance
- Disability advocates