My child may be a victim of abuse. Where can I find help?
In one place, Family Services provides counseling services to get your child on a path to recovery.
Family Services Child Advocacy Center eliminates the need for a child to undergo numerous interviews in settings that can be intimidating for anyone—let alone for a child who has suffered physical or sexual abuse.
Staffed by specially trained professionals skilled in child abuse prevention and treatment, our Child Advocacy Center is located in a confidential location where children can be interviewed in a non-threatening and child-friendly environment.
- Crisis intervention
- Forensic interviews with the child to eliminate duplication
- Case coordination by our staff and local agencies to assist with services and prosecution
- Multi-disciplinary team staffing
- Psychosocial evaluation
- Child trauma assessments
- Supportive services and advocacy
- Counseling services
- Referrals for additional services
- What to expect when visiting the CAC
Family Services Child Advocacy Center was jointly established in 2000 by a number of community departments and agencies and nationally accredited in 2012.
For more information, contact Family Services Child Advocacy Center at 336.354.1067.