Are you afraid of being harmed by someone close to you?
We can help you reclaim your safety and peace of mind.
For nearly 40 years, Family Services has helped individuals who have experienced domestic abuse and family violence, sexual assault and
child maltreatment obtain immediate and long-term safety, empowerment, dignity and hope.
Our experienced, caring professionals offer comprehensive support and advocacy services and intervention programs for victims, survivors and their families to build a new, safe and healthier life.
- 24-7 Crisis Hotline
- Safety Planning
- 911 cell phones
- Temporary shelter for victims and their children
- Follow-up services after leaving the shelter
- Court and hospital advocacy
- Assistance with protective orders at Safe on Seven
- Brief crisis counseling and support groups
- Safe Haven pet foster care
- Information referrals for medical, legal, housing, employment, financial or educational needs
- Child Advocacy Center to help young victims of sexual and physical abuse