Pregnant and not sure what to do?
We’ll help you understand the options…for you and your baby.
When an unplanned pregnancy occurs, you are faced with overwhelming emotions and the toughest decisions you’ll ever have to make. Whether you’re feeling shock, panic, anxiety or happiness, your responses are all normal.
Our experienced, caring therapists can help you develop a plan that meets your needs. All of our services are confidential. If you cannot get to our office, we can meet you in your home or at another place where you feel comfortable.
- Information about your options, including adoption
- Counseling for you and your family
- Referrals for financial assistance and prenatal care
- Assistance with maternity home care
For more information or to make an appointment, call Family Services at 336.722.8173.
- What will my family say?
- I want to be a mother one day, but am I ready now?
- Could I be responsible for a baby at this time in my life?
- What about adoption?
- What about abortion?
- Will my family and friends support my decision?
- How will I cope with my decision?