Need support to help you get through a tough time?
Meet with one of our experienced therapists to discover your own strengths to make better decisions.
Family Services’ professional, caring therapists provide confidential counseling for children, adolescents and adults, and individuals, couples and families.
Our counseling team is available to help you:
- Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays,
8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Thursdays, 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Fridays, 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
We accept Medicaid, many private insurance plans, and offer services on a sliding fee scale to individuals and families who live or work in Forsyth County. Fees range from $11 to $120, based on household income and size of your family.
- Family or couple distress and conflict
- Building harmony in blended families
- The transition of separation and divorce for adults and children
- Personal adjustment and relationship issues for children, teens or adults
Personal Adjustment Issues
- Stress, anxiety and depression
- Anger management
- Caregiver issues
- Grief and loss adjustment
Child Trauma Issues
- Assault recovery
- Abuse recovery
- Support and intervention with parents
Crime Victimization Issues
- Trauma counseling and support
- Employees and their families
- Workplace violence – debriefing and post-trauma
Call for an Appointment
Call Family Services at 336.722.8173 and ask to speak with our Intake Specialist.