Collaboration is vital.
We bring together government, education, nonprofit organizations and local citizens to address the needs of low-income children in our community.
Family Services collaborates with an extensive network of community partners to provide low-income children in our community with the educational, nutritional, physical and mental health, and social services they need to be productive and successful in school…and in life.
- American Culinary Federation’s Chef and Child Foundation
- Chef Donald “Don” McMillan
- Children’s Developmental Services Agency (CDSA)
- Children’s Museum of Winston Salem
- Financial Pathways of the Piedmont
- Forsyth County Department of Public Health
- Forsyth County Department of Social Services (DSS)
- Forsyth Technical Community College –
- Goodwill Industries of Northwest NC
- Habitat for Humanity
- Imprints Cares
- King Public Library
- Local Education Agency (L.E.A.)
- Project Hope
- REACT Center
- Salvation Army
- Smart Start
- Stop Child Abuse Now (SCAN)
- UNCSA ArtistCorps and AmeriCorps
- Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Schools
- Winston Salem State University (WSSU)
- Winston-Salem Urban League
- Work Family Resource Center
To join our network of community partners, contact Family Services at 336.722.8173.