Thinking of growing your family by adopting a child?
Get experienced help with every phase of the adoption process.
Whether you’re single, married or divorced, if you’re interested in sharing your life and your love with a child waiting for a permanent home, Family Services can help you with every phase of the adoption process. In fact, we’re here to help you after you adopt, too.
Every Child Deserves a Family
With more than 75 years of experience helping individuals and couples expand their family through adoption, Family Services is committed to the belief that every child deserves a family. Our goal is simple: to help children find “forever families” through adoption and to support those families after placement.
Adoption and Post-Adoption Services
- Individual consultations to help families select the type of adoption appropriate for them
- Placement of children through our infant adoption program
- Domestic adoption
- Home Study (PDF)
- Open adoption
- Ongoing Post-Adoption Support
- International adoption services through one of our partner agencies
- Services for families involved in relative, private or independent adoptions
- Support groups, counseling services
- Confidential Intermediary Services (PDF)
Family Services is licensed by the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services and is nationally accredited by the Council on Accreditation. See our HIPAA – Notice of Privacy Practices.
If you would like more information about how we can help in your adoption process, contact Lucy Cash at email@example.com or call 336.722.8173.